Freelance Jobs 12th Nov

I'm gonna get screwed. I've been procrastinating everyday about writing an article for which I had one week. Got 2 days left now. It's funny how your mind can come up with up highly plausible arguments for postponing things which you find you don't want to do - First you want to update your blog, then you're sick, then you're recovering, then you have to do some urgent shopping......I'm thinking of bailing out. It's a highly lucrative writing assignment, but if the first one is causing so much heartburn, I wonder if I can do it week in and week out. Appreciate your 2 cents on this. I'm leaning towards bailing out, but I'm scared I'll regret it afterwards.


WordsOFWellness.com - Vertical portals or vortals on topics related to wellness - Physical, spiritual, financial and lots more.

On to today's freelance jobs ( mostly for freelance writers with a couple of translation and transcription gigs ):

Humanist magazine seeks articles and book reviews - Click Here
Comment: Nice mag. Nice gig. If you can get it.
Short Story Writers - Click Here
Writers wanted - Click Here
Web Writers Needed - Click Here
Freelance content writers - Click Here
Transcription gig ( handwritten to digital ) - Click Here
Outdoor Bloggers - Click Here
Comment: Doesn't mean you blog with your laptop sitting in a cave next to Osama. Means you blog about things outdoor.
Writers wanted for leadership and career articles - Click Here
Website Monitor / Maintenance Job ( Work at home ) - Click Here
Nice gig: No pressure and not much to do. But I reckon the position will be filled up very fast.
Translators wanted ( many languages ) - Click Here
Article writers wanted - Click Here
Comment: Seems a bit fishy, but if you're getting paid....

No comments: