Customer Service Reps Wanted

Bloggers!!!! - Wanna blog without pay? - Click Here
Comment: My Bad! I forgot. That's like asking an 'on duty' whore to go out for a date. My apologies.

Blogger Cartoon
The blog linked to above ( bgalrstate.blogspot.com ) deserves a linkback cause she's a tree-hugging gun-hating liberal.

Help Desk Technician ( Work From Home ) - Click Here
Comment: This is the site: www.rewebcentral.com and seems like a genuine job, even though the site does not have a career section. Well, never hurts to fire away a resume, huh?

Article Writers Wanted - Click Here
Comment: Got this also on Craigslist, but I thought it better not to link to the Craigslist posting, but rather directly to the site. Why? Because they're making you jump through hoops( you'll understand if you try fill in the form). Dunno why, but it rings some alarm bells. A company which wanted to pay to write articles would just tell you to send over an email with your resume/details. Anyway, I could be wrong, and this could be a great job, in which case I'm gonna miss out, cause I left the form halfway through.

Attorneys wanted for telecommuting writing job - Click Here
Comment: They want "two sets" of attorneys. Maybe they should shop around to see if they buy one set, maybe they can get the other set free. I'm pretty sure if they were looking for bloggers instead of attorneys, they would a got a pair free....

Recruiting Researcher - Click Here
Comment: Get this gig and you probably won't have the time to go looking for another one for a long time.

Internet Teachers - Click Here
Comment: Uh...They need us to teach people how to use Google and Yahoo and web browsers - Via the internet..I'm still scratching my head.....I mean, how do you teach someone to use the internet when you're communicating via the internet????
There's 3 possibilities here:
1. Either I'm dumb and missing something.
2. The employer is dumb and hasn't thought about this.
3. The people who are the employers clients are too dumb to have thought about this.

Take your pick, though I'm leaning towards No.1

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

As opposed to a tree-hating, gun-loving conservative? Oh, I guess that is an alternative. (thanks for the linky love, though.)

cheers. and keep speaking the truth to power.

Peeling said...

Hey. Thanks. You know that was the first comment ever on this blog. You tell Markos his tiny blog is gonna be history soon as I can get the traffic on this one up a few notches...