Blogger Jobs Nov 2006

Bloggers
So is it a weblog or web log or we blog? And if it's just a blog, what happened to the we? Guess when you're talking to yourself, there is no we, huh?

But even if you get one of the paid blogging gigs, it's better than talking to yourself on your own blog. What? I don't fall into that category. See, if you're reading this, I ain't talking to myself and if you're not, then you don't know that I'm talking to myself. Uh...Maybe I need to get some therapy....

There's not enough blogger jobs for a weekly post, let alone daily posts. So I'm starting this monthly blogger jobs post, in addition to posting any available blogging gigs in the daily freelance jobs posts.

Most visitors and posters on blogs are bloggers themselves. I don't see how scratching each others' backs will help anyone go pro other than trying to trick Google and Yahoo into throwing you a few bones.

Take a look at these jobs. You never know...

Blogger wanted for online chat meeting ( Craigslist SF Bay )
Movie blogger wanted ProBlogger Jobs Board
Looking for fashion blogger Craigslist SF Bay
Alternative energy blogger needed Craigslist SF Bay
Freelance blogger wanted Craigslist Miami
Blog and forum poster Craigslist SF Bay
Honeymoon blogger Craigslist Honolulu
Political blogger wanted Craigslist DC
Political and tech blogger Craigslist Orangecounty
Asian mag looking for bloggers Craigslist Manilla

Obviously, some of these blogger jobs might not be available by the time you click on the links. But still...happy blogging.

No comments: